Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Blog Launch!

I am returning to blogging after a hiatus of two and a half years. We will discuss what I did during the hiatus - but not now. Suffice it to say that we moved in with my mother, who is a hoarder and who also suffers from Vascular Dementia. The house is now under sufficient control that I can start writing again.

As before, I am protecting the identities of my family, who are less comfortable with public sharing than am I. Those of you who know me, well, you know me.

I am going to dive right into it with a week of The Food Stamp Challenge, starting tomorrow. This is a challenge to feed your family for a week on the average food stamp budget. That is $1.50 per person, per meal. This gives us plenty to talk about! All sort of food, frugality, and reality.

The appearance of the blog will also change as I work on it, and I will explain why I am calling the new blog "City Peasant."

No comments:

Post a Comment